bored...

That's OK, no need to apologise.

Reply to
Steve Firth

And I'd second the not worrying about the weight issue either. I'm a fat f*ck but it doesn't bother me.

Anyhow, just shows you are a real bloke, humans are pre-fettled to put on wieght in winter.

And the change of routine and the weather has an effect on your mood, can alter the brain chemistry significantly, hence my suggestion of lots of sleep.

Another one maybe to try is just to stay awake for 36 hours, that can alter the levels of certain brain chemicals too.

(both suggested to me by qualified docs during lectures uni, I can attest for the sleep, but never had the ability to stay awake for 36 hours continuously)

Reply to
conkersack

Nytol / other unbranded antihistamine based sleep aid is damned good for that...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

It's a truely awesome chippy it has to be said.

Reply to
DanTXD

Some of us are just happy to be here :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Yeah, thats true, niether work for everybody though, the only reason I suggested the co-codamol is for the codene (nytols don't work for me) - relaxes you and is condusive for sleep, etc.

Reply to
conkersack

indeed

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Cheers. We've had 3ft drifts and the Police digging out 200 cars today and as the North York Moors are higher than the Wolds, I suspected it may be the same.

Reply to
Conor

Times and places...

Reply to
Conor

Doesn't work with me. Makes me feel really tired for about ten minutes then I'm wide awake again.

Reply to
Conor

ROFL. Not too far off the truth TBH. If the 2.8 doesn't get much higher on Ebay, I'll pull it and reshell it into the 1.6.

Reply to
Conor

I was up at Braemar taking photos of the castle in the snow :)

McKev

Reply to
Kev

You may be right. I'll probably find out soon as I'm off out for a drink - or three.

I think I know how Carl feels at the moment. :-(

Take care all, Dave.

Reply to
David Knowles

Aye I suppose that's what it's all about innit?

Best wishes all, Dave.

Reply to
David Knowles

Couldn't we just trash Ikea. I've only been once and that was enough for me.

Mined ewe their potato peeler does work well.

Reply to
Malc

Lol

Well that settles it then - Ikea on Monday!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

just get stoned instead.

Reply to
Theo

SteveH, Lordy and Theo...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Oh, I think you'll find a queue forming with Lordy and Theo there.

Reply to
SteveH

Well, after taking a quick diversion though the hardware section you will.

How do say "bag of hammers and ten pairs of pliers in Swedish?"

Reply to
Steve Firth