Burberry hits former USSR in a big way

it is either russian or greek and it is all russian to me.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Jesus, that's old.

Although it's on a Russian board, it's actually a Merkin photo.

(We need some sort of equivalent to the UKRM 'ginge' (ie. do keep up at the back)...... (thinks)...... perhaps 'derv' would do the trick)

Reply to
SteveH

I vote "vamp". But I'm not sure its relevant in this case as it hasn't been posted here before has it?

Anyway, I reckon that in a race between you in a Cinq and Dervy in a Ka, Dervy would win, and you'd both utterly annihilate Vamp in his AX.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

*snort*

Dervy + Ka will *not* be faster than me + Cinq Sporting.

JackH has seen how I punt a lardy barge over the mountains ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

All the Kas in this group seemed destined for rooftop skating, so maybe not a good idea.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Oh, I don't know, so long as someone comes as 'chase' car with a camcorder :D

Reply to
SteveH

Oh yes, I forgot you're mr "too fast for a nav rally".

Yes but that's not a Cinq Sporting or a Ka is it?

I put my BX over some mountains today. It was ace.

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Yup. 'Faster than wierdy beardy, drink ale with twigs in it' types.

Nice. I might take the 75 out for a run tomorrow.

Reply to
SteveH

nice

Me in the Volvo - would like to have seen H keep up in his Mariah Carey or whatever his fiat is called.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Carronbridge / Fintry road ?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

You're good. (c:

Lennoxtown to Fintry actually. Carronbridge to Fintry is shut to cars at some point between the dams.

I was a driving god this afternoon.

I'll swap the BX for your Audi? (c;

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

You mean Alfa ? (145)

I might need to move the Alfa on soon - been offered a Midas. Always fancied a Midas ( if it's good enough for Gordon Murray etc...)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

It's the international language of Chav.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston