BX on they bay

Let me know if there's anything I've missed off, or any mistakes I've made!!

Feel free to bid. I'll throw in a set of Ferodo brake pads for any UKRCM'ers that win the auction!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Ok mistakes buying:

1990 Citroen BX 1993 Peugeot 205 Style A Dyson Vacuum

are you selling the Citroen because you only got the 3 wheels?

Probably the biggest mistake was posting your eBay ID so we can snoop into what you have been buying. ;) Some of us are board and have nothing to do tonight.

Reply to
Depresion

Couldn't care less TBH. Most of it is car bits!! Personally I've been out to the pub, much more interetering than looking at my ebay history ;)

And yes my Dyson broke a while back. I fixed it with a rubber band, But that broke with a nice smell of burner rubber last week so I had to buy the proper parts.

And the 205 Style was free!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I'd have hit the pub but I have relatives over, (so I'm on line and pretending to be interested).

Reply to
Depresion

That's fair enough then! I'll let you off this time.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

your to easy on him

Reply to
Vamp

You forgot two words "Hot Hatch"

Reply to
ThePunisher

it doesn't say "not drift, turbo, 4x4, VTS, VTR"

Reply to
Elder