In car PC

OK this is for my van again but I'm thinking of doing as some from here have done and installing a PC in it, are there any decent Mini ATX or Micro ATX boards that have a really good wireless on board preferably with the option of an external aerial as I know my AP drops of when I get way down the drive (and decent Linux support). To be honest I don't need it to be all that small but I don't want something with a big power drain. (I know I should be looking at actually fixing things like the seats first but this is more frivolous and therefore more fun :P )

-- Member of D.N.A. National Dyslexics Association

Reply to
Depresion

"Depresion" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

How about a laptop? Usually easier to hide.

Reply to
Tunku

Nah I want a permanent install, nice and neat.

Reply to
Depresion

Best place is always MP3car.com and the forums and digitalcar.co.uk forum and cartft.com they sell

How things have moved on in the last 5 years.

Reply to
Elder

That's nice, shame I don't have a double Din in the van, (my Ibiza on the other hand).

Bloody hell I've not seen PICO ITX before 10cm x 7.2cm.

Reply to
Depresion

THAT is cool. It would be even cooler, and more suitable for people like, well, me heh, if it just came RTR. All I had to do was plug it in :) That would be sweeeeet.

Reply to
Iridium