Well, I give in, the Saab is on Ebay.

Didn't really have any excuse. Yesterday was free listing day for cars.

Wonder if anyone will bite, or whether I'm keeping it after the Auction ends.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Nice cars. Someone will be very happy with that provided they look after it.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Just out of interest..whats your reserve? if you dont mind saying ;o)

Mason

Reply to
Mason

That would be telling ;)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

:o) fair enough

Reply to
Mason

Looks like the reserve has been met Carl, I thought the Saab I saw you in was black, or was I seeing things when we met?

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

maybe "dirty" rather than "black" ;o)

Mason

Reply to
Mason

That was just the drugs, or lack of sleep from the early start.

It has always been silver.

I'm a bit suspicious about this bidder though. registered today, no feedback, and three bids to suss out the reserve level. Hmm.

Oh and he wants to view it tomorrow.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

he'll probably turn up wih 5 of his "homies" do some tire kicking and offer you 500.

Reply to
Mason

Then he can wait for the auction to end, and pay the =A3750 he has bid=20 then :)

BTW, since making contact, he has made his email visible which is=20 promising. Although of course it could be someone I know, but can't=20 think taking the piss. and I'll wait in all day, and they won't show.

--=20 The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

MeatballTurbo

Then he can wait for the auction to end, and pay the £750 he has bid then :)

BTW, since making contact, he has made his email visible which is promising. Although of course it could be someone I know, but can't think taking the piss. and I'll wait in all day, and they won't show.

Reply to
Mason

he won't be the only one with "homies" who can explain a contract to him.

although, TBH, If he is a piss taker, i get the full listing fees and such like from him, then stick such lousy feedback, his own mother would regret giving birth to him, and then start dispute resolution :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo