In news:1hrhpmj.zawxbl779gbjN% snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk, SteveH wittered on forthwith;

Fiat Tempra.

Reply to
Pete M

No.

Surprised you didn't get it, actually.

Reply to
SteveH

Now I look at it I'm afraid to say, I can't even hazard a guess as to what it is.. Looking at it again, I realise it's not a Tempra.. and on, it's not one of those Lada things, the one they replaced the old Fiat with is it?

I'm stumped... Well done.

Reply to
Pete M

Fiat Regata, or car based thereon - the door handles look wrong though - so I reckon it's the Tofas version - Sahin or Araba.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Nope.

It's an FSO / Polonez Atu Plus.