Car mods on TV!

Did anyone see Pimp my Ride? I just saw this show which looks a bit similar but on discovery called Chop Shop, looks really good!

Anyone heard of it?

Reply to
rooster

Which of the two tw*ts are you then, Leepu or Bernie? Or is it just a crush that is making you crap on about them?

Reply to
Rachael

I can't say I have seen it but they do show Overhalin, that has Chip Foose and American Hotrod with that large hole in US hotroding that is called Boyd Coddington.

Reply to
Depresion

Er sorry mate - i just like car shows and thought it looked pretty decent....

What car shows do you like?

Reply to
rooster via CarKB.com

Hmm wonder if i could get that? Not sure if we get US shows over here...

Reply to
rooster via CarKB.com