Charger news

Looks like I might be doing a part exchange with a guy for my Charger. He is swapping me a rusty one with a V8. So I figure I'll sell it as well after hooning it around a bit. Fingers crossed.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

On that subject, my Nokia charger's broken. I'm shortly to be putting it to one side so I can maybe fix it some time in my life, before probably binning it about 10 years down the line, and grabbing another one from the "assorted random chargers" drawer.

So what engine's in your charger then? I6? V6? Guessing it's not a V8 if you're mentioning the other V8...

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Good car for cash + project car with V8. Sounds ike a deal. You won't sell the second car now.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

4 litre inline six with Hemi heads. 245 cubic inches.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

If I get a bunky one I won't mind parking it on the street.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston