Ebay Sleeper barge anyone?

That is amazing!! I'll be watching that with interest!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, NeedforSwede2 wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

Ooooh, I like that.

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:43d7b3d2$ snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

Snap. I had a slightly breathed on 240 estate which the wife managed to roll after fish tailing it, just weeks after I had finished detailing it. I'll get her to bid for it. She owes me one. LOL

-- Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

love that, i just seem to be developing a thing for sheds with power :) wish i got that fetish before the bmw now............ actually thinking bout it my BM is pretty sweet, na happy with my choice. although stick a V8 in my

328 hmmmmm
Reply to
Vamp

...and drop 30+bhp.

It has 165bhp which is a very small gain over the native PRV motor, if any.

Alistair J Murray

Yep. Over here we drop 350 Chevs in them.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston