Chatsworth Rallyshow

I've gotten round to uploading some photos:

This picasa thing is quite handy...

Reply to
Doki

Real nice pics dude - that camera seems to get the colours and stuff really well too, I see from the gallery info it's a TZ3 Lumix, would you recommend it? 10x zoom is good - how compact is it for a point an shoot?

Also, "Derv Alfa for SteveH and Dervman to play soggy biscuit over", nice. What actually is that car? A 33? Is it modded or does it have the DervAids as standard?

Reply to
DanB

Cameras - mine's a Lumix LX1 -

- I like them - you've got to shoot raw to get the best from them, you've also got to use the lower speeds to get rid of the noise, but the optics are great.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp