completely OT cheap dell monitors

got a couple of these brand new in the box if anyone wants one 140 quid collected or you pay the postage :)

Reply to
Rob

Nice. I've got the 19" version of that and it works well. Apart from the fact that a stupid little black fly has got inside the screen. Fecking things. That's both monitors with a dead fly in them now FFS.

Reply to
Abo

Aye. One of the things that puts me off LCDs...

Reply to
Doki

do dell still just rebadge sony monitors? seems a good buy if they do

Reply to
Vamp

Not a lot is a good buy from overclockers. They have by far the worst customer service of any parts supplier I have ever dealt with.

Reply to
Depresion

Agreed. Rob's appear to be a bargain though, very good monitors those Dell's.

Reply to
Iridium

Hope not, would certainly put me off buying one.

Reply to
Lordy.UK