Cool get together idea!

k3wL, do you know my mate Jim from Wicklow Foods?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Oop in scotland here (Glasgow & Fife respectively for me and the nova

should be up for that and i'll be bringing along one of the pug estates oh yeah feel that derv power oh and on the back of the trailer the nova if its finished

oh yeah it will need to be a dyno with plenty of straps and a fair few fat blokes to sit on the front of the car :) nigh on 300 brake expected to be climbing out the rollers thru the front wheels :)

Reply to
Rob

Oi! I resemble that comment.

Reply to
SteveH

i'll join in if i have the MR2 turbo in time, i'm in essex and will go if it aint to far, don't fancy chet's chances :)

Reply to
Vamp

Bleat?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Hull... only 1 hr from liverpool - allegedly

Well Lane Turbo Centre (batley) have a 4x4 roller and are pretty central

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

And only 15 minutes away from me :)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Then you can get your hands dirty on his engine swap project.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Yes, terra firma within the confines of Great Britain. Mind you, a Euro-meet could be good, especially if we could take some time to find some derestricted autobahnen.

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Well I've only got 2WD and just the one turbo.

I dunno if you'll have much luck relying on people from here emailing you, but I will, and I'll say yes on here as well.

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Well someone has to. I work in Hessle from time to time, I suppose I should let you know next time I do it.

If you have a Harrier, no doubt.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Yeah! But I fear that I would get left behind :) it would be an excellant idea for the summer though! we could cruise around europe! sample european beer and woman, no gf's allowed they just cost money anyway : P

Reply to
REMUS

Reply to
Questions

it aint to far, don't

Yeah we will set a date that suits everyone, i'll make another thread as a conformation if people really want to go and arn't messing around. Since there seem to be people that want to drive a long way, if only 4 or 5 people turn up after they have driven 100+ miles to meet people becuase they said they would be there, then its going to piss alot of people off.

Besides the dyno place will proberbly want us to put down deposits, but if I tell them its a club thing then maybe we will get a discount of 10% or somthing.

If its just me and steve firth there, conversation isn't going to be great!

Reply to
REMUS

Yeah even your email hasnt gotten through lol. If I don't get a reasonable amount of sincere interest in the confirmation thread, I will make today, then I won't bother but most people seem enthusiastic enough.

Reply to
REMUS

Any chance of rearranging that in English please?

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Your email didnt get through. If there isnt a justifiable amount of interest I won't bother, but most people seem to like it.

Sorry about that, i'll make the confirmation thread now :)

Reply to
REMUS