Reply to
fishman

I can see me going bust at this rate :)

Reply to
Ronny

->I nominate me

->

Mate of mine in the mid 80's had a very bad record with the police, his last ban was after a long police chase that made all the national papers as three police cars were written off trying to catch him. My mate was in a Fiat 126 and they only caught him as his girlfriend begged him to stop.

When he did get a license the only thing he could afford to insure was a 126, one of the first things he did was turn it into the "General Flea" with "0 1/2" on the doors, even had the air horns, top entertainment.

Sady went the same way as all old Fiats of the day.

I wish I had a photo of it, used to get a lot of attention.

Reply to
Geoff

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too much time on your hands Chet!!

Andy

Reply to
Andy Connolly

Get a job you lazy bastard!!

PS nice work

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I take it things are a bit slow at work since MG-Rover went under?

Besides, it's been done before. Most effectively on a 'sporty' Marina.

Reply to
SteveH

can i get a 'yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!'

i dunno them good ol' boys eh

Reply to
Vamp

Are you going to propel it across a river which has the bridge down?

Reply to
Questions