Corvette, Honda NSX outrun Police T5

In Sweden, not sure if it's been posted before but good fun :-)

Me

I guess they don't have radios or helicopters in Sweden...

Reply to
PC Paul

damn i wasn't well equipped enough when i got caught in the MR2 Turbo obviously :)

Reply to
Vamp

I take it no ones heard of 'Getaway in Stockholm' then...?

I think the one you posted was from number 4 or 5....

Reply to
StevieB

Got them all sitting here on my PC :-)

Reply to
Iridium

I've downloaded them all. I couldn't justify glorifying crime and allowing others to profit from crime by buying them though. That would be wrong.

Reply to
Elder

i only knew of the first 2 to be honest

Reply to