Crap old Renaults (FAO PeteM)

Been away for a few days in Carcassonne. Had a bit of a mare getting home (our fault) but I spotted this whilst I was there.

The place was swimming with Renault 4s, Twingos and Dacias, which I really don't get. But I thought a shiny old Renault 30 sitting in a south eastern France leafy boulevard was your type of thing :-)

Without wishing to sound all twilight zone, I saw this and thought of you...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

"Bob Sherunckle" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

That's rather lovely.

Reply to
Adrian

Sandero?

Reply to
Elder

That is the exact colour combo of my old '82 R20 TS.

The most comfortable seats ever. I liked that car.

Reply to
Grant

Logan MCV

Multi Convivial Vehicle apparently.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Oooooooh, drroooooool. That's a 30TS judging by the wheels. 2664cc of triple choked madness. Gotta love 'em.

Was it as clean as it looks?

Reply to
Pete M

It was clean, yes. Fairly clean anyway

But I reckon it might have been a diesel.... Look at the big version of the pic.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

"Bob Sherunckle" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

At the badge that says "Renault 30 Turbo D", y'mean...?

Reply to
Adrian

Must be something wrong with my screen. I tried blowing the pic up to death and STILL can't make that out...

I'm glad it's a diesel, that means I no longer want it.

Reply to
Pete M

Pete M gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Did you look at the "Original Size" pic?

Reply to
Adrian

Um... sort of. Now I can make out Turbo D. Bugger.

I still like R30s, just not the diesels.

Reply to
Pete M