Custom manifolds

I'll get some at the weekend. I think it's only stretched in front tho.. the gearbox sits flat and the engine sits further forward than normal. All the suspension is standard AFAIK apart from the dampers.

That's cos when I typed in adrian (I've got your address from the XM conversation we had a while back), I didn't look properly and it sent it to my wife instead, - Adriana.. She's just informed me she doesn't know anything about Citroens..

I'm going to root out an old pic of it and the yellow 4 pot van we had and resend it..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

T15 used on Honda CX500 and CX650 turbo, Hyundai 1.5 S-coupe turbo, Fiat 1.9 JTD and I'm sure lots of other engines.

At over 100bhp just one T15 may be as much as that engine can cope with.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Peter Hill gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Indeed. But the plumbing constraints means one just ain't gonna fit...

Reply to
Adrian

How to do it.

Dump the 9 piece stock system. Fit megasquirt and lose the hot spot.

Did it use exhaust heat exchangers for cabin heat like the VW? Get a petrol cabin heater.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Or go cold.

Reply to
Depresion

Now that *is* interesting. Heater - no problem, we've modified the electric heater from a GS to fit, along with a fan. It's good enough.

I wonder how different the exhaust ports are on a GS motor compared to a bug? That arrangement *might* fit with some cutting of the inner wing..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

"Mike P" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

You didn't want any steering lock, did you?

Reply to
Adrian

I think that needs more research ;-)

We've bought a supercharger for a mini cooper off the bay last night, so now we have two turbos and a supercharger. Time to get some old pipe and start playing I think...

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

"Mike P" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Fuckit. Lob the LOT on. That should go a bit. 125 tyres? I think so.

Down the plumber's merchants for some plastic drainpipe for mockups, I reckons...

That email STILL hasn't shown, y'know. You did send it to the one above, didn't you?

Reply to
Adrian

Heh, couldn't get that lot under the bonnet. My brother (who's recently got some money too) has also found

and has been in touch with them about big bore kits and cams for a supercharged or turbocharged engine.

I have sent it to the one above, yes, just now. I sent it to the old one before, whether you got it or not I have no idea.

Cheers mike

Reply to
Mike P

Add NOS and away ;)