Damn.

Now that's a limo

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Sorry, but I think I'd rather travel in an Allegro!

Ken

Reply to
Ken

->> Now that's a limo

->>

->Sorry, but I think I'd rather travel in an Allegro!

->

I would rather walk !

Reply to
Geoff

That is quite amazing. At least it makes use of the huge engines they have.. "and passes NYS DOT as a bus. It seats 28!!" madness...

Reply to
Ed

No it's not. It's a house with wheels on...

Nick

Reply to
NickD

Or at the other end of the scale

Now this is a Limo

Mike

Reply to
Michael Kent

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Fraser Johnston wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

Heh, as someone who's driven a couple of Hummer limos, I can categorically state that that's not something you ever want to drive...

Jeez, that must be pig of the century.

Reply to
Pete M

Ken,

There's one for sale near me at £1295 - for a T-reg Allegro Vanden Plas !!!!!!!!!!

David

Reply to
David Lane

"Pete M" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

I watched in great amusement as I watched one try to turn around down our dead end round in the middle of suburbia last summer :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Now there's a wierd (eccentric?) car, such straight forward, basic mechanicals/body opposed to the 'RollsRoyce' opulence of the interior. I think they should implode or erase themselves, the way a time traveler would if he shook hands with his younger self. Perhaps I'm being wishful

Ken

Reply to
Ken

love it! but i wouldn't wanna drive that bastard at all on a US road let alone a uk road!

Reply to
Vamp

Colour? !500 or 1750?

(I like them).