DigitalWW

I was thinking of buying a DVD off these guys after seeing thier website mentioned on this group. Has anyone here dealt with them personally? They have some good gear at pretty good prices. Site is

I am sick of being ripped off by some of these online scammers.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I've ordered a 10.4" touch panel to go on a monitor that I'm installing into the centre console of the Saab.

I dealt with Armin personally (small one man outfit who works V hard). I ordered last Monday. Was Shipped Wednesday, hit british soil friday, expecting delivery today at work.

What he will probably do is take the order in the shopping basket, but no shipping will be included. I mailed him to sort shipping. Shipping was $28 more. No biggy I just paypal'd that seperatley.

If you are not sure, mail him first (either sales or webmaster @digitalww.com), and he will calculate shipping in advance for you, but he can take a couple of days to get back to you (don't think he isn't replying).

I know he can ship the 7" full monitors for between $25-$30 depending on where in europe it is going, he uses USPS, so you get a tracking number too.

Haven't tested the goods yet, as I'm waiting for them. But I've heard very good reports about him.

he is a regular poster over on the

forums, were he sels in the forsale and swap forum, and also offers hints and advice, mainly in the TFT forum. He is a very popular trader over in those forums, alongside Dave at dscustoms.com, and a british guy Falken who is just getting started.

Just one piece of advice. If the DVD has a radio tuner, make sure that it can handle the UK station increments, the gaps between frequency jumps is different in the the US to the UK, so you might find it will never get a good FM station.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Thanks for the answer. I am in Australia but came across the information about him here. I emailed him about the frequency but haven't had a reply. My other concern is region encoding on the DVD. I will email him again. Thanks again.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Carl have you noticed that mp3car.com is down at the moment?

Ron

Reply to
Ronny