Don't ask astravanman pete about Golf coolant caps.

Really, don't. It wasn't funny.

I was kept waiting nearly 2 hours for my fish and chips..

Reply to
Elder

It was. Poor Pete. Wonder if he's got home yet.

Reply to
Conor

*giggle*
Reply to
Iridium

He's just got in, yes.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate AstraVanMan, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

Well done, Sir.

enjoyable trip?

Reply to
Pete M

Don't talk to me about car insurance.

Reply to
Doki

Sorry everyone! And cheers for waiting, btw. I genuinely thought you'd already eaten and was envisaging me scoffing my food down by myself while you lot were all waiting around to go home!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Is that clean patch on your bonnet annoying you yet?

Autoglym resin polish BTW...

Reply to
Conor

I used that on the wifey's car - it's not bad.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

That bumper care stuff they use that looks like snot does an excellent job. Far better than "back to black" spray.

Reply to
Conor

Nothing works as well as black shoe polish. The kind that comes in a bottle with a sponge on the top. Works absolutely fantastic, and stays on for ages.

Reply to
Doki

Smooth peanut butter works better, smells nice, removes body wax residue too.

Reply to
Elder

Pass the mind bleach.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It doesn't. Black shoe polish makes the plastics look new. Other back to black stuff just makes it look better and lasts for a while. Nothing to do with whether there's wax there or not.

Reply to
Doki

Absolutely right, it's a much better product for black plastic trim than anything else I have used. The "Scuffguard" types seem to be the best.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Just try it. Seriously, just try it.

Reply to