Clear indicators

Anyone know of a company that will knock up a set of clear indicator lenses if I gave them a standard orange one to work with?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

looked at doing this a few years back on one of the MR2's forget which. but i didn't find one in the uk that could do it and a US place wanted a few hundred quid to do it!

Reply to
Vamp

A guy did some for the Capri. Worked out around =A390 a set but he had to= =20 buy in batches.

--=20 Conor

I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.

Reply to
Conor

A guy did some for the Capri. Worked out around £90 a set but he had to buy in batches.

------------------------------ Damn, I was hoping around £50. That's that plan shelved then

Reply to
Carl Gibbs