Wonder if the high bidder is serious?

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Niiiiice.....

Reply to
DanTXD

Hello,

That car should be featured on

! Why do people molest cars in such a way? The back bumper looks silly. As for being a real head turner, it probably is with a 1300cc engine when pensioners overtake it in their motorised scooters. He must have run out of tinting for the windows, and what's all this about flames coming out of the back. On a 1300cc car the only way to do that is stick a gas cyliner in the boot. It looks like a strawberry jelly from the back ! Hideous. Why do boy racers insist on slapping bits of plastic on to a car and thinking it makes it go faster. It's not the worst one I have seen.

Reply to
GT

Does anyone else think the people who put time and effort into running this site must be REALLY sad and pathetic?

Reply to
DanTXD

i think making a site of chav mobiles is as gay as the chavs themselfs.

it's a waste of time and cash making a site about chav's who waste there time and cash with stick on tat

Reply to
Vamp

Heh!

I couldn't script adverts as entertaining as that one!

Reply to
DervMan

The clue is in "flamer kit," I've seen three foot of blue and orange flame coming out of the back of a 1.3 Ka with a kit, and six from the same Ka but with the 1.7 Puma donk and the flamer kit upped somewhat...

Reply to
DervMan