ebay fans

tunney syndrome

-- Chet

Chet

That is genuis! Amazing! LOL Ebay! Smurfs TV Tray!(Better take mine back then!)

Reply to
Richard Jones

Fantastic :-) I love Ebay, especially when it brings up things like this

Mike

Reply to
Mike P

Sure I've had this feeling of Deja Vu before.

Reply to
Lordy

so that makes 3 times in total then?

Reply to
Theo

How much for the bird wearing them? :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Hahaa, nice :)

-- Chet

Chet

Weird Al is a comic genius and his stage name is perfect he's called Al and is weird. Still Ebay makes people buy silly things:

considering thesize of my polos and that the thing is 9 foot long (and must weigh 27 tons[1])getting the dam thing home was fun down the fire escape to start with. [1] Ok that's a slight exaggeration.

Reply to
Depresion

Is that Peter Kay?

Reply to