End of the Gumball?

Ah like being a brit driving in France.

Reply to
Depresion

Rather demonstrating that it's a rally event rather than a race.

Reply to
Depresion

You can't make a generalization about the entire event based on a few idiots though. That's like saying all football matches are just excuses for a big fight, and everyone who goes to them is a thug wanting to beat the crap out of the other supporters.

Reply to
Depresion

I have a problem here either Conor or Steve have to be right, how can I continue to disagree with them both?

Still in this case Steve is right. (Ouch typing that hurt ;p)

Reply to
Depresion

Yeah exactly. I'll be diving there very soon and I look forward to the predictable "getting stopped at the toll booth" just outside Reims while they go through the car looking for designer label clothes.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I thought that was about right.

Reply to
Burgerman

Ah, OK. Wasn't sure of the exact version. I knew it wasn't a race. After all, racing on the road without sanction is illegal in almost all countries, isn't it.

ISTR a couple of events ago, a 2CV did well, because they just drove flat out, point to point, got no tickets, didn't get pulled, grabbed loads of publicity and made the time limits, just.

Reply to
Elder