Ere Fishman, are you en-route to Hungary, or still in UK

No that was just his been nicked :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Saw a very tidy looking Piss Yella P6 with black vinyl roof in Warrington, about 5.30pm, heading to tward Orford Green, with that stripped, roll caged, liveried Rally Quattro Coupe two cars behind.

Can't be two yellow P6's in Warrington can there?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

"Sleeker GT Phwoar" wrote

I'm in hungary now. Preparing a roadtrip report for you guys slowly as I'm either busy, lost or tired or all three.

BTW My P6 doesn't have a vinyl roof.

Reply to
fishman

Ah right, not yours then.

Thought you might not have set out yet and was giving the P6 a last run.

So how did the 600 do on the run over then.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

"Sleeker GT Phwoar" wrote

Well I'm here, and the 600 is here too. All will be revealed in my epic tale.Maybe I'll post it tomorrow if I don't get lost on the way back to my apartment tonight, again. (I spent 4 hours walking around Budapest trying to find my apartment last night in the snow - left work at 5:30pm, finally got in at 9:30pm)

Reply to
fishman

I'm looking forward to it !

Reply to