Ever so slightly dodgy...

Oh I don't know, I reckon a mint '52 reg RS6 twin turbo estate is probably just about worth £5000.

Reply to
PC Paul

'When asking questions through eBay sistem, please uncheck the ' Hide my e-mail address option ' otherwise I wont be able to email you back'

Jeez...

Reply to
Abo

Nah, not with a whopping 55k on the clock :)

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK

egad, Audis are cheap as f*ck!!!

Abo

{kicks tyres}

{sucks air through teeth}

"I'll give you =A3200 tops mate, seriously. And I'm doing you a favour at= =20 that, bottom's completely fell out of the market".

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK

just a lil bit! we sold a rough round the edges 03 plate at work for £21k trade!

Reply to
Vamp

Almost exactly 12,000 a year. Dunno about the zero feedback, though. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)