FAO Ed and anyone else who knows march super turbos

Whats the going rate for these and whats it like gettin parts? I seen one for sale over here and i'm damn tempted!

-- Chet

Chet

Woahh!

Where are you seeing for sale? I only know one other in the UK. As for parts everything except engine and transmission will be possible to take from UK micra. Means any thing expensive wont!

Is this Micra White by any chance? There is also no going rate, pretty much what ever you can get for them :) they are very rare - even in Japan. Contact me via email (remove no spam) if you have any specific questions!

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Ed, there is a guy comes our weekly cruise with a heavily ICED, heavily Graphiced and kitted Micra that he reckons was a March ST

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

'91 March Super Turbo, 110bhp, 930cc SuperCharged and TurboCharged (MA09ERT)

"The car is green and has the original kit and turbo front end with the twin spots.A few dents and scratches,interior mint."

The bloke has yet to reply but we'll see what happens!

-- Chet

Chet

Ahhh, Holdon I forgot you are in Ireland? that will be why I've not heard of it :) If you decide against it pass me some details so I can contact him :)

Thanks

Ed

Reply to
Ed

The way to tell is to get a look at the car chassis plate (under the bonnet on the bulkhead infront of the driver. If the Chassis number is not in the form of EK10xxxxxx he is lying. :)

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Mailing you now :)

-- Chet

Chet

Awaiting email.. :)

Reply to
Ed

OK cheers. I mentioned you, didn't say he had heard of you. Given the rarity of K10 March ST's in the UK, seemed unlikley, but I let it pass.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo