Stainless Boost Pipework

Found a leak in one of the rubber hoses so have it all pretty much done in stainless now.

Hands up who'd like some on a GT Four? ;)

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Possibly sold, yey!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - For Sale

Reply to
Chet

In article , snipped-for-privacy@eircom.net spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Oh yummy yes please. But I haven't had chance to get it all measured up yet, and space is very cramped.

Tyring to work out the best route without movi8ng the battery to the boot, or losing the aircon (which means find and fitting a new ancilliary belt that is shorter) which I hope can be succesfully recharged.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

It was a pain in the arse to do tbh even with the room over the gearbox. I don't think renault ever had plans to turbo the 19 ;) It's made some difference to the car. The leak wouldn't have helped but lag is dramatically reduced and it was never really an issue before.

I'll take them off and get the rest of the welds ground down at some stage. We only done one of them due to the time it takes to get them right. Took 7 hrs to do that lot!