fao vamp

What business is it of theirs? My house insurance doesn't require me to be clothed. Of course, it may well be that you get pulled over for indecency but that's different, isn't it?

Footwear is slightly different, if people were wearing flipflops or something and consequently lost control of the pedals, I can see why that might be in the small print.

Reply to
Questions

insurance companies make money by not paying out.

To do this they hunt for any reason not to. i'm sure they would find justification to not pay out due to nudity somehow.

i'm surprised long hair/daft hairstyles/hats/sneezing/yawning and the like aren't specified in the T's and C's somehwhere.

Reply to
Mason

Didn't Alan Partridge drive to Dundee barefoot? whilst eating Toblerone, Medium sized as well.!!!

If it's ok for him, it must be ok.

Reply to
Ronny

True enough. No reply from the IC, no surprise there I suppose. But, if it comes up I can point out they were asked this question and chose not to clarify the position within a reasonable time.

Reply to
Questions