Fecking Halfords

a couple of years ago.> Works really well, doesn't sound bad even through a cassette adaptor.> Can't control it through the headunit though. Hers was the Gmini 200> version.

BTW, that was me from work, don't know how the hell I managed to post from my boss's google calendar account using his work email though.

Reply to
Elder

> a couple of years ago.>> Works really well, doesn't sound bad even through a cassette adaptor.>> Can't control it through the headunit though. Hers was the Gmini 200>> version.

Wait till he asks why he's getting so much spam now ;-)

Reply to
Iridium