*Finally* got the company car sorted out

Ok, found out on wednesday that we could order anything up to the cost of that benchmark Laguna Estate thingy.

So I've ordered this, in black:

Got a phone call just now saying it was confirmed and would be ordered on Monday. Should have it in a couple of months...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

The finish round the exhausts seems a bit naff but AIUI they go well.

I like this yellow one:

Depresion

Hah yeah! Renault say they aren't going to make a road version of that, but then they did say that about the V6 Clio...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Nice one Abo. Nasty emissions though? For tax purposes, I mean.

Reply to
spam

Aye, was going to say the same.

I'm not entirely sure a Megane is worth the tax cost.

Reply to
SteveH

I like them - did you get the Trophy version they had on Top Gear?

Reply to
DanTXD

It's the reason I didn't get a Leon Cupra R, still drool at them when I see them though :(

Reply to
spam

Company car = turbo diesel. No question.

There's no point in getting screwed by the taxman just to do your job.

The savings made in having a diesel can easily pay for something fun for the weekends / holidays.

Reply to
SteveH

Hmm, I didn't have a *massive* choice. I settled for the Accord Sport, and then six months after I took delivery of my car they released the diesel. And we all know what a great car that is :(

Reply to
spam