FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - NOOOOOO

Today I saw an unbelievable sight in Hull...

...a Chevrolet Corvette with the suspension height RAISED by 2".

Boy did it look stupid.

Reply to
Conor

Did the driver work for connections? Was he drunk? Was he off dogging?

Is it me or was that post remarkably sir.tony-esque? (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

The owner might be making a monster truck.......gradually.

Reply to
Mark W

It was quite funny TBH. Shafted Corvette in L1, me in L2 following a Ferarri. I pictured the Corvette driver looking at the Ferarri and thinking his was better.

Reply to
Conor