No thanks u wanker.

And your point is? u wanker.

Reply to
Steven

"Dan405" wrote;

Shut it you gay-retarded-tax-dodger.

Reply to
Steven

lol, gets abit borein when a spotty teenager sits behind a keyboard, hideing, thinking hes safe.

Well im in north wales in flintshire if u ever feel the need to come see me :)

Reply to
Cheater2k

In article , snipped-for-privacy@matter.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Oi behave you diesel driving fudge nudger.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

oi, i drive a diesel.

Reply to
Cheater2k

snip

LOL. It's FIFTY QUID. I've lost more than that running for a bus, you tight-fisted pauper.

Reply to
Jamesy

Nah, a bargain is the Motorola A920 on Three :)

750 free minutes a month for £35 and I get a PDA phone. Okay, so it's crap because Three lock you out of everything...

Whoever was posting eBay prices for £15... you know, there's a 'completed items' link on the side of the search results window. You should look at that before saying what things 'go for' on eBay.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

In that case, you should know about Top Posting. And how it causes crabs.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

The one that he paid too much for, with no V5, then when he came to sell it, found it had had 13 owners and had been written off once, when he thought it had 3 owners?

Heh - that did indeed make me chuckle :)

Reply to
Dan405

but do you nudge the fudge?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Not to mention it had a skanky old CVH engine, how'd he miss that one :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

"MeatballTurbo" wrote;

LOL.

Reply to
Steven

"SteveH" wrote;

It ripped up tarmac, shit flames and kicked the shit out of everything I raced...

Reply to
Steven

"Dan405" wrote;

Did I?

Reply to
Steven

"Carl Gibbs" wrote;

What do you drive? (Oh let me guess what's coming next; what's what I drive got to with RST's being shit? Because your cars shit too).

Reply to
Steven

20.41 and you're already dellusional. Been hitting the hard stuff early? ;)
Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Ah, yes..... 'the best car in the group'. Lol.

'shit-off Steven, you knob-jockey'

Reply to
SteveH

Except the Saxo VTS that a guy on here had that wooped your ass in a traffic like dash :) (can't remember his name).

Reply to
Dan405

"SteveH" wrote ;

Innit.