FS: 8310

2nd hand, in good condition, got box charger etc.

Only want £50 for it

For details, e-mail me - snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Cheater2k

"Cheater2k" wrote;

Sure a misprint? £5?

Steve.

Reply to
Steven

nope, £50, which is cheap u wanker

check ebay if your unsure.

plus, i do also work for a phone company.

Reply to
Cheater2k

Hopefully not dealing with cutomers!

-- Chet

R19 16v Turbo - Under Construction R21 TXE - Under Destruction

Reply to
Chet

I'll have it.

Reply to
Doki

When's that new Sony Ericsson thing coming out? The foldy uppy one?

Reply to
Doki

Where there's hundreds of 'em for £15-20.

Reply to
James Grabowski

nar, im IT :o)

Reply to
Cheater2k

Reply to
Cheater2k

Reply to
Cheater2k

Who to (presumably not me)?

Reply to
Doki

Last time I looked they were going for around £70.

Reply to
Doki

Jamesy

Reply to
Cheater2k

Me. :-P

Reply to
Jamesy

Just do a search for nokia 8310, there's loads of 'em as they've been out for a couple of years so people are getting rid when they upgrade.

eg.

James Grabowski

Bugger :) I was about to post that exact same link!

Reply to
Dan405

And, to be fair, Steven is a wanker :) (assuming its the same one that used to have a RST).

Reply to
Dan405

Yeah buts thats still got 1 day and 18 hours left - its gonna go up some more!!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Exactly. Watch a few and you'll see that they're all going at somewhere between 60 and 80 quid.

Reply to
Doki

James Grabowski raved thus:

:: Just do a search for nokia 8310, there's loads of 'em as they've been :: out for a couple of years so people are getting rid when they :: upgrade. :: :: eg. ::

Yeah, but watch what happens when they get close to auction closing time:

Abo

Reply to
Abo