Golf mk3 and big rims

Rightyo fitting 18's on a 3 door Mk3 Golf

how much chopping is required?

Reply to
Rob

No you're not. You're asking pointless questions about stuff you'll never do again.

No-one gives a f*ck, 'cos you won't be doing it anyway.

On a more topical note. RIP Scottish Rugby Union. Bwahahahahaha.

Reply to
SteveH

Heh.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

whos being sticking things up your arse again Steve?

if you must know i've been asked about fitting 18's to a mk3 golf by someone and just thought maybe I might get a sensible answer in here.

Now f*ck off back under that rock and die you s**te car loving arse :)

Reply to
Rob

I note the absence of comment on the rugby result.

Reply to
SteveH

You live in Wales.

I've seen Torchwood.

Glass houses. Stones. Go figure.

Reply to
DervMan

He's too busy knocking one out over the prospect of yet another modded car that won't happen, to focus on anything else.

HTH

Reply to
JackH

Quite a bit

Reply to
Chet

20's will fit

Chet

You sure ? One of the lads at work has a lowered (diseasal) Golf sitting on 18"s...

Get the right offset, use a 35 prof tyre and control yourself on selecting the width and the rolling radius should be about the same, if not smaller.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

To be fair, he might just not give a flying f*ck. I once had an Australian try and rip me cos we were shit and cricket, and he really didn't beleive how much I didn't care. I in fact pitied him for having nothing better to do than watch cricket.

Reply to
Iridium

You're not helping your case in the 'not being a woman' stakes, you know.

Reply to
SteveH

So - what does it actually drive like then.....

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Well, it's a Mk3 Golf at the end of the day so...

Reply to
Iridium

ROFL, almost as bad as England :-)

Reply to
Homer

It was predictable we'd get stuffed at Croke Park - not least because Ireland are a handy side, but also because of the history and emmotion of the place. Losing to Italy, at home, is a disgrace, though.

Reply to
SteveH

Fine, as do all the cars that I've had with 225/35 R18 tyres :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Cricket is s**te.

As the quote goes; a sport the English deliberately invented to be so complicated that none of our opponents would understand it, yet they still kick our arses at it.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

We're use to it, England losing is just like a win to us anyway :-)

Reply to
Homer

Complicated?!

What's 'complicated' about cricket?

The rules are nice and simple, especially when compared with the rules in the choreographed entertainment the Yanks call 'sport'.

Wouldn't expect an online gamer to appreciate any real sport, though.

Reply to
SteveH