Goooooooogle Earth!

Go get google earth - free - it really is amazing and you can SEE other peoples cars on their driveways and streets and car parks.

EG the dynojet rolling road manufacturing plant in vegas, bosses car (North Las Vegas, NV 89081 At least in some areas, not all areas are at the same detail or resolution but I can see my house...

Bugger went to get a link but they stopped the download...

OK its now on my space for limited time!

10mb.

Reply to
Burgerman

really? I get my road but everything is a blur where my house is

it seems to be a little better than that NASA WorldWinds thing, in that it has street names in the UK etc.

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

Check out places like vegas, you can see bushes growing in peoples gardens, seperately... Your are may not be well photographed yet...

I live near to an oil refinery, and someone obviously keen to see!

Reply to
Burgerman

Very cool..

Just save your work first - it's crashed my computer horribly. (Fortunately I followed my own advice :-) )

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

So there's still time to paint things on your roof, like "OSAMA'S IN HERE!" or "WHO YOU LOOKIN' AT?"...

Reply to
Halmyre

Pretty damned cool.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Hell yeah. Spotted my house from a height of 218 feet. Just having a look at New York now.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

links that go to "interesting places" quite a few seem to have been sanitised for the public (area 51, the white house) but not the Russian nuclear facility (actually better resolution than most).

Depresion

Oh if you zoom in on the bottom left (if you have north at the top) and look closely you can see them building a chicane. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

Sorry bottom right. Got to stop trying to multi task. I'm a bloke thus incapable of it.

Reply to
Depresion

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to