Gotta love Ebay

Just picked up a brand new Apexi turbo timer for the % for £45.

result.

Reply to
Mason

'%' obviously = 5 :o)

i'm special sometimes

Reply to
Mason

I picked up 6 clutch bells for my RC for £10.51 yesterday :) They're £12 each normally :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Depending on which jap rocket I settle on, I'm going to be looking for=20 as much rice fodder as I can slap it. Make it look a real all show, no=20 go mobile. That will fool them.

--=20 The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

MeatballTurbo

lol enjoy fitting it by the way :)

got one for me rst second hand

oh dear :)