HFM?!!! part 2

Christ that's pricey. Looks nice though.

Reply to
DanTXD

Don't tell vamp, he'l get into more debt!

Reply to
Douglas Payne

£6500?!!

You can get a resonable M3 for that money!

Jb

Reply to
JB

What am I missing here?

Obviously it can't *really* be £4900....

Reply to
DanTXD

Oh right I see, there's a whole load of hacked accounts.

Reply to
DanTXD

Hmm - don't email me via ebay, don't bid. Seller based in the US. Looks like a scam to me. I reckon his account's been hijacked.

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George