Hmmm, I appear to be modding a car

That's assuming he actually took it in. But as he doesn't give a flying f*ck about RWD Alfas (or anything I may have mentioned, for that matter) he won't have bothered reading it and remembering it. Even though he responded to it.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

You said that a little while back. Are my posts really *that* addictive?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Heh, hardly used it lately. It's parked up gathering dust at the moment. Too much of a pain to drive in traffic.

The Jensen is very near to being my summer toy.

I'm trying to decide what to buy myself next to replace the Golf, talking of summer toys.

At the moment it appears to be either an old Range Rover / Land Rover, or a rather immaculate BMW 740i I've found for silly cheap money.

The Range Rover is winning though, the V8 Landy 90 I spent a few months building is a mostr amusing piece of kit, but too 'orrible to drive on the long runs I tend to end up doing, so I'm pretty much on a mission for a scruffy but useable 3.9 Vogue for around a grand.

Reply to
Pete M

In extreme cases. Like a midget driving the Ka and me in the back...

Reply to
DervMan

Kids today don't know how lucky they are. Can't commit fully to anything.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar