hmmm sell the BMW and get this?

i know i should but to late now mine is in at BMW waiting to be worked on, love this though

Vamp

HFM?!

Is yours getting fixed on the free then? What's happening with it?

Reply to
DanTXD

Dude, looks like a cracking car but h...

How much?

I'll wash my BX and sell you it for £2995?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I know the others have made comments, but it is a tad expensive don't you think :)

Reply to
dojj

i said i liked it didn't say i'd buy it! i've paid to much for a BMW before ;)

Reply to
Vamp

What they all said.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I still have a classic 3 series you can have for 1/2 that. (Much lower mileage as well)

Reply to
Depresion

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Vamp waffled on in a semi-interesting fashion, it went something like this;

As much as I actually like E30s, I've always hated the ones with kits - with the exception of the M3, obviously.

Otherwise it looks ok but wildly overpriced, looks like it should be your next car.

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:jYMcg.326155$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

nope! going back to jap when the BMW is done with!!!

Reply to
Vamp

Sod that, there's an E36 325i Coupe on an L-plate in a local dealer.... up for £995.

You know you want it ;-)

Reply to
SteveH