I apologise in advance for posting this up...

My only regret is I didn't spot it in time to win it.

I'd have set it on fire in front of the seller.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

ERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID_IT>

Built by Robin Hood Sportscars - of cheap and slightly dodgy Lotus Seven (sort of) replica fame.

P.S. I've had 2, so I feel I can comment. :-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

what the f*ck is that?

Reply to
Theo

Being sold by the new owners of Robin Hood Sportscars

- there are worse on this page (they wanted £2500 for that one. GTi Metro van?

Hustler kit car (made out of wood)

or £700 for a Lada?

David

Reply to
David Lane

> ERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID_IT> >

LOL

Check out the dog carrier: "The Kaig dog carrier,as featured in our previous brochure, Metro based. A mobile monument to a long running battle with the SVA authorities to define a commercial vehicle. The Minister of Transport himself agreed that this vehicle should be deemed to meet the requirements for the lesser SVA test for Commercial Vehicles. All correspondence regarding this case included with this vehicle."

Lordy! Idea for carrying the missus, and on your doorstep too! :-)

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH