I'm bored of the other Ken...

...trying, in vain, to prove himself.....and no, I refuse to respond to him!

Reply to
Ken (the sane one)

Sensible. I think most of Usenet is pretty tired of Chris Stevens in his various incarnations. The best thing we can all do (and I know I'm as guilty as anyone) is to just ignore his posts entirely and like any other attack of flatulence, he'll soon vanish.

Reply to
straggle

Wonder what his thought process is?

Reply to
Abo

Sane Ken's? No idea. "Hey you! Yes, you! I'm ignoring you!"

Troll Ken however doesn't have thought processes but some sort of osmosis.

Reply to
straggle

Seems that you are too fuckwitted to take your own advice............but I guess losing the court action and being in debt to the tune of £40k must make it difficult to keep quiet!

Ken

I dont need to prove myself I am not a f****it eggsucker who needs to rely on Google, rather than personal experience and knowledge!

We even have someone posting here who seems able to boast of going to bed with a "fit bird" but who contends on web pages that is tackle is quite useless............all this seems very very wierd to me!

Reply to
Ken

You can say that I'm Bunt as many times as you like, but like so many other of your posts however many times you repeat them doesn't make it a fact.

Reply to
straggle

Are you still suffering from the serious illness you have that you claim's the reason you spend so much time on Usenet?

Reply to
Jack

You can say that I'm Bunt as many times as you like, but like so many other of your posts however many times you repeat them doesn't make it a fact.

If you are not him, it seems extremely peculiar that you are the one and only person on the whole of usenet still offering the prick any support..............

Ken

When was that then Stevens? Show me where I supported Bunt. You can't as there is nothing This is about your appalling behaviour, Stevens nothing to do with Bunt. Don't waste your toilet mouth on me either, it neither impresses me not intimidates me. I know what you are. I see you.

Reply to
straggle

I dont threaten people with 7 yr prison sentences, after suggesting posts on here have made me impotent............unlike yourself..............lol

Ken

Ken. His legs don't work. Men have something else below the waist than legs.

Reply to
Elder

So you cannot support your point. As usual you seek to evade and distort. I see you Stevens.

Reply to
straggle

Sex would. Youve probably never had any other than on your own. As it happens Viagara free on prescription works rather increadibly well... And on top of that there are other sexual activities that women enjoy. One day if you meet one you may find out.

Reply to
Burgerman