I think I wanna get me one of these...

...a Nissan Primera that is, because according to the website of the font of all accurate knowledge, Parkers, certain phase one models achieve 180mph, whereas certain others will top 198mph (including a 2.0 Diesel).

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

/fishing/

They're also preferred to Alfa Romeos, even by those die hard Alfa Romeo fans (whom probably cannot resist a come back to posts like this).

Welcome back!

Reply to
DervMan

Dude, seriously, and this is coming from someone who is proud of his immaturity, grow up ffs :)

Aye seconded :) Where you bin at Jack?

Reply to
Dan405

NOOOOO

Rover J-M reg 420 Ti SALOON. Looks like a grandad car but has 200BHP on tap.

Reply to
Conor

Aye, I've always fancied one of those; they're pretty rare (although not as rare as the 220 Turbo), and ever so slightly understated, plus they use slightly better pistons than the 600ti and weigh less, so you're getting down into the 6s for the 0-60 traffic light sprint.

They still however, don't manage 198mph with 75 throbbing BHP of diesel power, like the Primera does!

As an aside, anyone fancy my 216 GTi Twin Cam - I've just gone off on a

200SX Turbo (1) tangent, and need rid.

(1) Please post all comments regarding the impending doom that is blown engines / turbos / bank balance, here:

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Yup, and a 220 Turbo (three door hatchback shell, rare as rocking horse dung)

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

They did a 420Ti as well?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Because 6 members have left feedback? Is it really that complicated? :-P

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 ;)

Reply to
Chet

Nah, that's not rare at all these days, loads on ebay:

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Talking of which, could anyone shed any light on why the seller's feedback rating is only 6?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Apparently he can 'gift rape' it, which is a little worrying.

Reply to
SteveH

Multiple feedbacks from the same user only count as 1. You can sell the same thing 3000 times to your mate - your feedback ain't going to increase....

Reply to
Grant

Heh, joking aside though, all the totals say 12, apart from the overall feedback score. Weird.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

LOL... you have too much time on your hands! ;-)

Ok, 'rare as hens teeth' then

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Ah - didn't know that.

Funny though, because in the past when I've had a nose around people's feedback profiles, I've seen repeat feedbacks from a buyer that's bought something else off the same seller, with a "thanks again" type message along with the positive feedback, and I thought that the totals (positives - negatives) still added up. Suppose I wasn't looking properly.......

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

You can bet they'll be coming soon on ebay :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

See, i was right :) was disappointed when i didn't reach 50 with my last few auctions!

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 ;)

Reply to
Chet

No.

They did do a 420GSi Turbo tho...

Reply to
Lordy

No such thing ! There is a 400 GSi Turbo with the same 200bhp engine, but the only TI in Rover's range is the 600.

Reply to
Nom

There's a lot more 200 Turbos than 400 Turbos around :)

Only in the *VERY* early cars. '93-ish onwards all use the same pistons as the TI.

Yep.

Reply to
Nom