i want one of these! V8 spitfire!

My killfile is swelling in a lovely fashion :-) I wonder if that annoys him?

Clearly the fact I own a car and a bike get's to him. Sweet.

Reply to
DanTXD

I have made no comments supporting any child abuser. I suggest that you prove your accusation or withdraw it and apologise forthwith.

Reply to
straggle

Having a life is probably enough to get to him...

Reply to
straggle

Good point.

Reply to
DanTXD

Why should I?...............gonna send me a writ?...............lol

salad786

But the fact that you cant ride a bike, and are very likely going to get seriously hurt trying, is a source of some amusement to me....................

salad786

It common knowledge that simple minds are easily amused.

Reply to
Jack

Heh, nice :-) I'd have gone out on it today, but it's raining, and riding for kicks isn't the same in rain somehow. Stevens seems to be missing the point that I have a licence therefore can ride a ride - I'm not gonna try and claim I can ride it quickly - I mean, I've only had it about a month or summet - give me time ;-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Chris Stevens wrote

Because you are a liar. Liars get caught out.

Reply to
straggle

Chris Stevens wrote

Further evidence of just what a delightful character Chris Stevens really is.

Reply to
straggle

If the motorbike was the most likely thing to kill me at the moment, I'd be a happy chap :-) Gotta have me some (more) fairly major surgery in a few weeks to remove stuff that just shouldn't be there...

Reply to
DanTXD

P.s. - No Doug, it's not a sex change ;-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Don't worry Dan, I won't love you any less just because you're a woman.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

You only going half way with it then? Minge and c*ck but no balls?

Reply to
Doki