I want one

| | |

you'd better check compatibility first. We've got a house in France and they can be very cunning. For example, the french copper plumbing is 14mm (not 15). And their copper pipes are not annealed so they don't bend like ours do. They snap. So, in this case, you could easily find that your usb port is not compatible with a decent Chablis and if you buy an alcohol dongle to make it work, -it might only produce homemade vin-de-pays rouge. Mind you, it'll still be much better than anything you can buy at tesco.

Reply to
Howie

No, I checked with them and it is USB2 compatible, world-wide. The only issue is with the error-checking algorithm for the downloading software (télécharging) where a small coding error means you occasionally get brandy instead. I don't mind that. It all adds to the fun. At under 10 Euros, on ne peut pas aller mal, non?

Reply to
Rich B