I want me one of these.

Sod the =A31500 Frontera :)

want that one.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Gregorian-Join Me (Schill Out Version)

Reply to
Elder

"Elder" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net... Sod the £1500 Frontera :)

want that one.

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Right monster isn't it. And unlike the Hummer, looks like it might actually be capable in=20 civilian form too. OK, so I couldn't actually park it, fuel it, or drive it down many UK=20 roads. I don't care. I want it.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:This Mortal Coil-The Apartments, "Mr.=20Somewhere"

Reply to
Elder

Right monster isn't it. And unlike the Hummer, looks like it might actually be capable in civilian form too. OK, so I couldn't actually park it, fuel it, or drive it down many UK roads. I don't care. I want it.

Reply to
Burgerman

Fine as long as you never leave the motorways. Even some slip roads would be a bit narrow for that monster.

But I still really, really, really like it. Did I mention I liked it.

Reply to
Elder