Inspired

I don't want that at all.

No way would I want a 160bhp Metro. Not at all. Never in a million years.

Reply to
SteveH

hot hatch tastic

no one would ever suspect :)

Reply to
Rob

If I could actually get my legs under the steering wheel of one of them, I would consider it as a silly motor.

Reply to
Elder

Tee he he, I like it!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Same here but for me to fit in that car the steering wheel needs raising and a hole in the roof for the rest of me :-p

Reply to
Matt

They aren't all that uncommon.

Reply to
Depresion

I tooled about for a day in a Metro and the only problem I had was how badly the seat lines up with the steering wheel.

I am approaching 6'5".

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Did you try the other one? It may have been better. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

It is like the First gen Corsa, not enough room under to get knees in,=20 not enough room arround the side to change gear or close the door.

I just have stupidly long legs for my height.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Cr=FCxshadows-Windbringer

Elder