It's only 64mpg FFS

Dervy could do far better!

fishman

Does this mean people don't want to avoid higher speeds?

"Avoid higher speeds, which meet with more resistance"

Reply to
DervMan

""We still can't believe we've covered so many miles using so little petrol - it's a dream come true," Mrs Taylor, 50, said. "

If I ever get that sad and boring. I'm going to kill myself...

Reply to
DanTXD

Hehehe. Surely a better compromise is to match average speed and mpg? :p

Reply to
DervMan