Jetta to viento transplant

I have a Viento and it needs a new clutch. I have seen on ebay a jetta

""This car comes with a newly re-conditioned engine built by TSR Performance which has covered less than 5 miles!! It also comes with a full Weitec suspension kit with new bump stops and top mountings.

The previous owner of the car has given me receipts to the total of £2500 all spent within the last 3 years, mostly at C+R Enterprises in Nottingham. New parts fitted include; Goodridge brake lines, anti roll bar links, new steering rack, rear beam bushes, Sachs clutch, weighted gearlinkage, new flywheel and more!

The car as standard comes with central locking, and rear disc brakes which are in perfect working order.""

The car is rotten can I stick all of those bits onto my viento 1.8 cl

or is it all different

Reply to
dogsbottom