'Just a bit off the back and sides please, my good man...'

" "

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

I really love that but it probably wouldn't suit a flamer kit.

Reply to
Elder

That was built by some mates of mine, the tail was the best bit, powered by a wiper motor it used to lift and spray chocolate milk, a hidden speaker made farting noises.

Reply to
Geoff

That's the dogs, is it wrong I want it. (Then again I still want to wrap my camper in purple fur.)

Reply to
Depresion

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk saying something like:

Christ on a bike.