Ken: Do you have any relatives in the US?

As you've been told, because you are STUPID!!!!

And the nonce thing is great, as I know when you go to abuse that you've lost the debate and have nothing to add. Liar!!!!!!!

Reply to
straggle

More baseless abuse showing Stevens has lost the arguement and has just reverted to his usual baseless and crude abuse. You're as predictable as it gets you stupid old man.

Reply to
straggle

If you are able to post your real name address and phone number, that would suggest you are not a kiddie fiddler, liar, coward. However we all know you are not going to be able to do that, so its very clear who the loser is here!

Ken

Hardly. There is no correlation between my identity as available to you, and what my character is. You make that judgement based on nothing more than a whim. You are a liar and clearly you have no debate to add to this other than further imagined offences. QED - you lose, you hopeless liar.

Reply to
straggle

A fly probably thinks it's high on the food chain, even though everything higher thinks it's a pointless, parasitical piece of shit. It just doesn't have the capactity of understanding to know any better.

Sounds familiar.

HTH

Reply to
Lordy.UK

As you have been quite unable to post a single scrap of evidence to support any of the accusations you have made on here, then it appears crystal clear who is a liar and a loser...................following in the footsteps of that squalid little turd bunt it seems!

Ken

Wrong again. Your failures are recorded. Keep on denying it though, loser.

Reply to
straggle

Indeed. Stevens is no sort of troll at all. More a sort of self appointed punchbag.

Reply to
straggle

Patching isn't restro work - it's bodging for an MOT. All it does is cover up rust and promote more because it's impossible to protect properly. A correct repair involves cutting out the rust to sound metal and letting in a preformed panel. Which is skilled work when properly done is as good as the original - after all some panels are made in exactly this way.

It's the sort of thing any skilled amateur does on his own vehicle. Patching is reserved for MOT bodgers who call themselves restro experts and have to 'retire' through 'ill health' after being found out.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

And having their work seized as dangerously unroadworthy....

Reply to
straggle

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Elder saying something like:

Tragedy is, he seems dead proud of his bodgework.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

That was my real reason for posting. Amazingly he is a real craftsman by his own accounts. He restores it by slapping coppet sheet and rivets on the holes. The slaps the bumpers of another model on, then reshapes the car to take the roof from a third one. Then talks as if it is concourse.

Reply to
Elder

If thats so I wonder why you seem to have such tremendous difficulty posting these "recorded" failures on here?

Ken

I wonder if your mate from Exeter would agree with that!

My having trolled him, has resulted in his outstanding legal bill for £38k, and him never being able to post on usenet again ever!

Ken

Elder ( snipped-for-privacy@bouncing-czechs.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

And filler. You forgot the filler. In the holes in the floor.

And complete interior from some godawful modern thing - not even an attempt to keep it roughly period.

To be fair, it is the only convertedible of that car, so no roof for one exists. That's got to be the best/easiest way to do it.

Reply to
Adrian

Heheh. You know you failed, I know you are a failure, everyone else knows you are a failure!!!

Reply to
straggle

haha. you couldn't troll anyone any more than you could weld up a bucket. Everyone knows the truth of the Bunt affair and pisses themselves laughing at your pathetic lying attempts to big yourself up over it. Liar!

Reply to
straggle

Fair point. I suppose that is the one redeeming feature. But that all depends on the "craftsmanship" being upto the roof being opened and closed constantly and filler not cracking as the metal beneath it flexes.

Reply to
Elder

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Elder saying something like:

I don't know whether that car has a chassis or not - about that time unitary body construction was coming in - but there's no mention of beefing up the body when he originally cut the roof off. I've a feeling he wouldn't have bothered anyway, simply because he didn't know.

The bit where he met the designer and got praised for his 'work' is priceless - probably bordering on delusional. He's probably a bit deaf and misheard the phrase 'That's utter shit' as being 'That's really great'.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Elder realised it was Fri, 10 Nov 2006

10:25:12 -0000 and decided it was time to write:

Dayum, I didn't know 'bondoing' was a word!

As this restorer seems to be sure it has excellent structural qualities, one wonders why new cars aren't completely modelled out of Bondo...

Reply to
Yippee